Building On Quality Projects
Development Industries (DI Inc.) was formed in 2001 with the intent of merging the very best of diversified talent available in both the architecture/engineering and construction industries. All of Development Industries' core team of Principals have worked with some of the nation’s most distinguished owners, builders and architects, such as Clark Construction, The Opus Group, Webcor, Jacobs, HOK, Gensler, Frank Gehry, and Richard Meier & Partners.
In joining forces this allows our unique company to offer a diverse skill set to best serve our public and private clients to suit their individual needs. We continue to 'build on relationships' and pride ourselves that our best clients remain repeat clients.
Prior to joining Development Industries, our exceptionally-qualified professionals have worked on a wide variety of complex and highly visible projects such as:
- The Getty Center
- Grand Avenue (Preconstruction)
- LA Live! (Preconstruction)
- LAC/USC Medical Center Replacement
- The UCLA Eli & Edythe Broad Arts Center
- The Aerospace Corporation
- The San Diego Federal Courthouse
- Grossmont Union High School District
- LACCD’s East Los Angeles College Bond Program
- Diamond Valley Lake Museums – First LEED Platinum Museum
- Universal Studios CityWalk
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- AMC Movie Theatres, National Expansion Program
- Northrop Grumman, Corporate Offices, Rockville, MD
- Lockheed Martin Corporation, Corporate Offices, Greenbelt, MD
- Philadelphia Flyers Practice Facility, Voorhees, NJ
- Air Canada Center, 22,000-seat NHL arena for Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto, Canada
- US Consulate in Guangzhou – China
- US Chancery Building in Colombo – Sri Lanka
- The Lincoln Memorial Renovation –WashingtonDC
- US State Dept. Office of Foreign Buildings Operations – Washington DC
- NOAA Satellite Operations Facility for GSA – Suitland, Maryland
- FBI Forensic Laboratory Feasibility Study – Quantico, Virginia
- The World Bank, IDIQ Contract (over 150 work orders) – Washington, DC
United States Army Commanding General's Award of Excellence Medal, awarded to Development Industries, Inc. for QA/QC performance on their multi-building site wide Full Facility Revitalization Project at the George S. Patton Jr. 63rd U.S. Army Regional Readiness Command Center in Southern California.
Would you like to discuss your specific needs?
Please contact us at (877) 800-DILA or use our contact form.